You may think of Porsche as a motor manufacturer rather than a tour operator, but they have been operating branded motoring tours¹ for twenty-three years and in the tour programme for 2019 there’s a trip that combines driving with visiting some of their factory and test sites.
The all-inclusive, small group to Stuttgart & Leipzig includes…
- 3 days’ driving experience in a provided Porsche² (2 people per vehicle)
- Factory and museum tour in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen
- Factory tour in Leipzig
- Guided drive on the Porsche on-road circuit in Leipzig
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast:
- 1 night at the Schlosshotel Monrepos
- 1 night at the Romantik Hotel at the Wartburg
- 1 night at the Steigenberger Grandhotel Handelshof
- Lunch on 4 days, dinner on 3 evenings
- Luggage shuttle
- A welcome gift
The 3-night/4-day trip operates twice this year: 24 – 27 April and 15 – 18 October 2019. The price is from 3,490 Euros (Double occupancy).
If you are not so interested in the factory/museum tours but want the driving experience then the Porsche Experience Travel programme has motoring tours in Scotland, Croatia, Tuscany, Australia, the Black Forrest, the Swiss Alps, Southern France, Iceland, Northern Spain, and Andalusia.
¹ The Porsche Experience tours are run for Porsche by SPORTTOTAL EVENT GmbH.
² Cars might include:a 718 Boxster, 718 Cayman, 911, Cayenne, Panamera or Macan.
[amazon_link asins=’0760347255,0760349800,B01CCT2ZHC,B076DJVW3D,B003FNJLOK,3667102895,B00SNSFIW6,0760344019′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’mechtraveller-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’84ad2edc-0d14-11e9-a897-6f0106540a1d’]